Connect with us

Entertainment

Singer Victoria Kimani slammed for going for charity dressed ‘as a stripper’

Published

on


Singer Victoria Kimani has rubbed Kenyans the wrong way following her recent charity visit at Kibera.

The singer was attacked  by Kenyans following her “stripper like” dress code while in Kibera with many people on social media wondering why she never bothered to blend in.

Not cool

Kimani posted the photo on social media and captioned them : Ghetto yout dem.

Many not only found her dress code offensive, but also her caption.

Here’s what people said:

ochieng196bob This is very inconsiderate of @victoriakimanito tell people that this is what kibera is all about

robs_magic So now this is how we visit kibera dressed like this?
Its a shame…at least you should respect those you went to visit…

 

 


in Entertainment





Source link

Comments

comments

Continue Reading
Comments

Entertainment

The Qiantu K50 is China’s first electric supercar coming to the US

Published

on


The Qiantu K50 is China’s first electric supercar coming to the US – Business Insider<br />



  • Qiantu aims to bring the first Chinese supercar to the American market in 2020.
  • It debuted its electric supercar, the K50, at the 2019 New York Auto Show.
  • It will be assembled by California-based electric vehicle manufacturer Mullen Technologies.





Source link

Comments

comments

Continue Reading

Entertainment

US says N.Korean test not a ballistic missile

Published

on


“There was a test,” Patrick Shanahan, the acting defense secretary, told reporters as he met his Albanian counterpart at the Pentagon.

He declined to elaborate on the findings of US intelligence but said, “It’s not a ballistic missile.”

“Also there’s no change to our posture or to our operations,” he said.

North Korean state media earlier announced that leader Kim Jong Un had supervised the test-firing of a new tactical weapon with a “powerful warhead,” hailing what it called a contribution of “very weighty significance” to its arsenal.

Analysts have speculated that the test could have involved anything from a small anti-tank missile to relatively routine artillery, with a South Korean official also saying that the country saw no sign of a ballistic missile.

US President Donald Trump has repeatedly boasted that North Korea has suspended both missile and nuclear tests since he embarked on diplomacy a year ago to ease soaring tensions.

Trump has met twice with Kim but their second summit, held in Hanoi in February, ended in deadlock with the United States insisting on full denuclearization before it eases sanctions.

Amid a standstill in talks, North Korea on Thursday both announced the test and demanded that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo be excluded from negotiations after he apparently encouraged Trump to stand firm in Hanoi.



Source link

Comments

comments

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Angolan leader cancels newly-awarded mobile phone licence

Published

on


Local company Telstar was last week awarded a license to operate the country’s fourth mobile network, valued at $120-million-dollars (106 million euros), beating 26 other local and international firms.

The tender will be reopened, said a statement from the presidency.

Telstar was established only in January 2018. Listed among its shareholders are army general Manuel Joao Carneiro and entrepreneur Antonio Cardoso Mateus.

According to Angolan weekly Expansao, the company has links to Mundo Telecomunicaçoes, an operator owned by several former ministers or advisers to ex-president Jose Eduardo dos Santos.

The profitable mobile telecommunications sector is currently shared between two private firms, Movicel and Unitel, the country’s leading operator.

Isabel dos Santos, the former president’s oldest daughter — believed to be the richest woman in Africa — holds a controlling stake in Unitel while her half-sister, Welwitschia dos Santos, holds a stake in Movicel.

A third operator, the state-owned company Angola Telecom, which is partially privatised, has recently tried to make inroads into the sector.

Lourenco swept to power in 2018 after pledging to clean up Angola’s endemic graft, tackle nepotism, and revive its listless economy.

He is opening up the telecommunications sector as part of plans to boost the economy of sub-Saharan Africa’s second largest oil producer, struggling to recover from the impact of a sharp drop in crude prices in 2014.



Source link

Comments

comments

Continue Reading
General News2 days ago

Nairobi Lawyer Stephen Gitonga Linked To Sexual Relations With Desperate Divorcing Women

General News4 weeks ago

Kenya Airways to go ahead with deal to buy Boeing 737 Max plane model rejected by over 50 countries

General News4 weeks ago

Is President Uhuru Kenyatta’s Cousin Behind The Banda Homes Scam?

Sports2 weeks ago

Premier Soccer League star midfielder Sinethemba Jantjie killed in car accident ▷ Kenya News

Sports4 weeks ago

Sudan hits Kenya in U23 AFCON qualifier

Business News4 weeks ago

KCB roars Co-op Bank into life in Twitter meme battle

Business News4 weeks ago

Jury finding upends Bayer’s Roundup defense strategy: experts

Sports4 weeks ago

The Standard – Kenya: Robots will be used at next Olympic Games, reveal Tokyo 2020 chiefs | The Standard

Entertainment4 weeks ago

Confidential memo to Uhuru on how to crush DP Ruto, eliminate corruption

Sports4 weeks ago

The Standard – Kenya: Black stars Vs Harambee stars combined 10: How the two sides compare ahead of AFCON qualifier | The Standard

Politics3 days ago

Names of KeNHA employees whose bank accounts are being investigated – Weekly Citizen

General News4 weeks ago

Sterling is treated differently because he is black

General News4 weeks ago

Deputy minister among 11 killed in Somalia attack

Sports4 weeks ago

The Standard – Kenya: Why Chelsea striker Olivier Giroud wants to exit club | The Standard

General News4 weeks ago

American wanted over murder living large in US

Sports4 weeks ago

Osaka stunned by Hsieh, injured Serena withdraws in Miami

General News3 weeks ago

BA flight lands in Edinburgh by mistake

General News3 weeks ago

Ngong Road 12-day improvement works to cause traffic : The Standard

General News3 weeks ago

Ethiopian Airlines CEO promises to find out why flight 302 crashed

Entertainment4 weeks ago

‘Beautiful memories you left, remain fresh,’ family buries dirt of ET302 flight victim

General News15 mins ago

Firm sues county for Sh3.5b project delay : The Standard

Entertainment51 mins ago

The Qiantu K50 is China’s first electric supercar coming to the US

Trending Videos1 hour ago

Weather man warns of extreme temperatures

Trending Videos1 hour ago

Tiaty MP on #SOTN

Trending Videos1 hour ago

Matu Wamae: Aliwahi kuwa Mbunge wa Mathira | WAKO WAPI 6th April 2019

Trending Videos1 hour ago

Eldoret GK prison inmates want Sexual Offenses Act reviewed

World News1 hour ago

The Mueller Report Is 448 Pages Long. You Need to Know These 7 Key Things.

Trending Videos1 hour ago

DP Ruto: I only dreamt of being a train driver

Sports2 hours ago

Lacazette scores as clinical Arsenal down Napoli to storm Europa League semis

General News2 hours ago

Uganda’s top court upholds ruling on extending president’s rule

General News2 hours ago

Egg on the face for Wangusi as State House, Ministry disown SIM-card switch-off threat

Columns And Opinions2 hours ago

SHAW: Competent management of maize staple needed

Tech2 hours ago

KawiSafi Ventures raises $70m for clean energy accelerate in East Africa

General News2 hours ago

CA’s threat to switch off SIM cards invalid

Trending Videos3 hours ago

Murkomen : I do not think the DP spoke in cross-purpose

Trending Videos3 hours ago

TAHARUKI POKOT BAADA YA KASISI KUUAWA

Trending Videos3 hours ago

Wazazi wa Evelyne Namukhula aliyejifungua watoto 5 waomba msaada | MBIU YA KTN

Entertainment3 hours ago

US says N.Korean test not a ballistic missile

Trending Videos3 hours ago

President Kenyatta signs deal to export avocados, baby carrots to Mauritius

General News3 hours ago

State: We are not planning to block sim cards over Huduma Namba : The Standard

Facebook

Dont Miss!

General News15 mins ago

Firm sues county for Sh3.5b project delay : The Standard

[Photo: Courtesy] An international data company has sued the county government seeking Sh800 million damages for delaying to approve construction...

Entertainment51 mins ago

The Qiantu K50 is China’s first electric supercar coming to the US

The Qiantu K50 is China’s first electric supercar coming to the US – Business Insider Edition USINTLDEAUSFRINITJPMYNLSEPLSGZAES Follow us on:...

Trending Videos1 hour ago

Weather man warns of extreme temperatures

For the next two weeks Kenyans living in Nairobi, Eastern, North Eastern and Mombasa will have to bear with uncomfortably...

Trending Videos1 hour ago

Tiaty MP on #SOTN

K24Tv Live now in HD. K24 TV is a leading TV station in Kenya, providing authoritative news and fresh entertainment...

Trending Videos1 hour ago

Matu Wamae: Aliwahi kuwa Mbunge wa Mathira | WAKO WAPI 6th April 2019

Matu Wamae: Aliwahi kuwa Mbunge wa Mathira | WAKO WAPI 6th April 2019. SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel for more...

Trending Videos1 hour ago

Eldoret GK prison inmates want Sexual Offenses Act reviewed

Inmates from Eldoret GK prison have raised concern over the need to review the Sexual Offences Act claiming it is...

World News1 hour ago

The Mueller Report Is 448 Pages Long. You Need to Know These 7 Key Things.

The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, produced a report of more than 400 pages that painted a deeply unflattering...

Trending Videos1 hour ago

DP Ruto: I only dreamt of being a train driver

Visit our website www.nairobinews.co.ke Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/nairobinews Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/nairobi_news. source Comments comments

Sports2 hours ago

Lacazette scores as clinical Arsenal down Napoli to storm Europa League semis

– Napoli vs Arsenal’s Europa League encounter saw the Gunners progress to the semifinal of the competition – Alexandre Lacazette...

General News2 hours ago

Uganda’s top court upholds ruling on extending president’s rule

A 4-3 majority decision affirming the validity of 2017 constitutional amendments was widely expected in the East African country where...

General News2 hours ago

Egg on the face for Wangusi as State House, Ministry disown SIM-card switch-off threat

Communications Authority of Kenya (CA) Director General Francis Wangusi has been forced to eat his words about an alleged plan...

Columns And Opinions2 hours ago

SHAW: Competent management of maize staple needed

By ROBERT SHAWMore by this Author White maize is the foremost staple food in Kenya today. The crop is grown...

Tech2 hours ago

KawiSafi Ventures raises $70m for clean energy accelerate in East Africa

Acumen today announced that its for-profit fund, KawiSafi Ventures has raised approximately $70 million to drive energy access for millions...

General News2 hours ago

CA’s threat to switch off SIM cards invalid

By PAUL WAFULAMore by this Author The Information ministry Thursday dismissed a threat by the communication’s regulator that it will...

Trending Videos3 hours ago

Murkomen : I do not think the DP spoke in cross-purpose

“Issues of bribery, non performance insolvency and incompetence are all covered in the agreement; it covers all situations of breach...

Categories

Trending

Social Media Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com