Meet the newest kid on the block. BetSafi is the latest entrant into the Kenyan betting scene that is set to take it over. The old platforms may be the most popular, but that has not deterred BetSafi from trying its hand in the betting industry. Their website promises nothing short of the best experience a player can have on an online platform. This is important because, with the entire advances new sites make, it challenges the old ones to pull up their socks too.
This bookmaker provides a safe and secure betting platform that a newcomer or an experienced player can use. The parent company of BetSafi is Downtown bets. It’s a fully registered and licensed betting platform by the Betting Control and Licensing Board (BCLB). It’s important to bet using a site that is fully registered and licensed because it legitimizes it.
BetSafi has a substantial jackpot that will keep you interested in the site, has good odds, and offers a variety of sports to bet on too. It’s easy to register to become a member of BetSafi either online or via SMS. There are live bets and online games available on BetSafi that make it a diverse site to participate in.
New members of BetSafi get to enjoy a stake back bonus on their first bet. New customers that are yet to make a deposit and place a bet are eligible for this bonus. First, deposit into your BetSafi account then place a bet. You are guaranteed a 100% refund of your stake in case the bet loses. This bonus is however limited to Kshs. 2500 only. Compared to other bookmaker staking amounts for newcomers this is on the low side. You’ll receive the full amount you bet if the initial bet you placed on the account loses.
This boost is available to all members and is only applicable to multibets. These multibets must be of 10 bets or more to qualify. You can only take part in this bonus by betting using a cash deposit on your account and not a bonus balance on your account. For example, you cannot use the Karibu bonus you get to place a multibet and receive a BetSafi boost.
How to Register on BetSafi
There are two ways of registering to become a member of BetSafi. You can register online or via SMS.
- Open a blank browser page on your phone or computer.
- Input the BetSafi website betsafi.com
- On the homepage, look for ‘register’ at the top right corner and click on it
- Fill in your mobile number and request for a verification code to be sent to you
- Fill in the code once you receive it via SMS
- Input a preferred password and confirm it
- Agree to the terms and conditions as you verify to be above 18 years old.
- Click on ‘Submit’ to activate your BetSafi account.
- Refresh the page and log in to your account.
- On your phone, go to messages and open a blank message
- SMS the word ‘JOIN’ to 29277.
- You’ll receive an SMS confirming your registration from BetSafi with your username, password, and BetSafi paybill number.
Resetting BetSafi Password
You must change the password generated by the system once you’ve registered to BetSafi via SMS.
- Open a blank browser page and input the BetSafi website.
- Log into your account
- Click on ‘forgot password’
- Fill in the phone number that you used to register the account with
- Click ‘forgot password’ again
- Wait for an SMS on your phone containing a reset PIN
- Fill in the reset PIN on your browser page and change the password.
- Remember to keep your password private.
How to Depositing to BetSafi through Mpesa
BetSafi accepts deposits to its accounts through Mpesa only.
- Open your Mpesa menu on your phone
- Open the Lipa na Mpesa menu
- Open Paybill
- Fill in the BetSafi paybill business number 299560
- Fill in the account number BETSAFI
- Fill in the amount you wish to deposit into your account
- Fill in your Mpesa PIN and click on ‘send’.
- An SMS from Mpesa will arrive shortly confirming the transaction and the money deposited will soon reflect on your account too.
Making a deposit to BetSafi via SMS
This method links up with Mpesa to credit your BetSafi account. Simply SMS DP*AMOUNT to 29277 to activate the transaction from Mpesa to BetSafi. You’ll get a request to confirm the transaction by filling in your Mpesa PIN. After confirming, you’ll get an SMS from Mpesa confirming the transaction and the money will be credited into your BetSafi account.
Making a Deposit via the BetSafi Website
- Open a blank browser page and input the BetSafi website.
- Log in to your account.
- Locate and click on ‘Deposit’
- Fill in the preferred deposit amount and click on ‘submit’.
- You’ll receive a message that pops up on your screen from Mpesa requesting you to confirm the transaction by filling in your PIN.
- This will be followed by an SMS from Mpesa confirming the transaction.
- The amount will be credited into your BetSafi account shortly.
Withdrawal Procedure from BetSafi
You can request a withdrawal of your winnings from BetSafi either online or via SMS.
- Open a blank browser page and input the BetSafi website
- Log into your account’
- Click on ‘withdraw’
- Fill in the amount you want to withdraw for your account
- Click on ‘request payout’ to activate the withdrawal process.
- The amount you requested will be deposited into your Mpesa account by BetSafi shortly.
Withdrawing via SMS is very simple with BetSafi. Text the code WD*Amount to 29277 to request the withdrawal. The amount requested will be deposited into your Mpesa account shortly.
BetSafi is set to upgrade the industry standards for online betting. It has a better website that is easy to navigate and user-friendly. It’s easy to register online or via SMS. It’s easy to make a deposit or request withdrawal online or via SMS too. This new bookmaker provides new and more experienced players a chance to bet on a platform that takes safety and security seriously. It offers players a chance to take part in live betting and online games which keeps them interested and active too. There is also an option of virtual gaming which allows players to take create dream teams which they can bet on too.